Sunday, October 5, 2008

Losing a friend... September 2005

Darkness has covered his world. Misery came into my head and I sank in a tunnel of despair. There is no doubt in my mind that the sun will never smile again, the sky will never stop crying and I'm in a valley of fear. Tonight the stars are out of reach cause they say you've left with the midnight train. I wish trains were never discovered! I'm staring at the dark sky. Look! There's a little lonely star, the only one left and it's a fallling one. It's my only hope existing. I close my eyes and pray... "Oh my God, bring the train back where it belongs" But God wouldn't listen. The clock is ticking and ticking and time never looks behind. I wonder why! My friend, in this cruel world, your sweet voice will never be heard again, your unique smile has been erased for ever, your smart eyes will never meet mine; never again. Your pictrure is lying bleeding in my arms, but your blood is the sun. The sun gives light to our eyes. I hope your runaway will open everyone's eyes so they won't try to follow your risky steps. Here's the desert of truth: Losing a friend is like losing a part of yourself.
Goodbye Stephanos... I will always love you and I will always remember what we had been through together...

No comments: