Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"I hate the way you only call
When you've had too much to drink
I hate the hard questions you ask
That constantly make me think
I hate that you punish me
For all the things I do
I hate it that no matter what I say
It won't be good enough for you.
I hate the way you ignore me
And pretend you're having fun
I hate the words you tell me
That make my heart go numb
I hate the way your girlfriend stares
Like she's laughing in my face
I hate the way you leave with her
You're gone without a trace
I hate it that you are like me
You keep me hanging on
I hate the cd you made me.
It's us in every song.
I hate your clean face, your voice and the fact you are so tall
But most of all I hate that I don't hate you
Not even close, Not even a little bit, Not even at all"

No comments: